Friday, February 24, 2012

Magestorm Redux

I've been kind of awol from life the last week and a half or so, tucked away playing magestorm again.  Last weekend I played in a guild match for the first time in 4 or 5 years with the guild.  We were facing the team made up of the top players in the game, 8v8, the max level is 30, they had 8 30s, we had 7, I was the non-30 at level 24.  We won the first match, they had a lot of butthurt and challenged us again, we tied the second match.  The important part was that I was freaking awesome though.  I had the second most kills in the match, only surpassed by one of my teammates who didn't have to spend half his time biasing a pool.  Anyway, following that the MS bug bit me really hard and I power leveled to 30.  That kind of breaks me out of my straight up addiction though because it was my main character, favorite class, favorite pick style and the main one I wanted to get to 30.  The cleric will be easy to do and the 3rd slot, mentalist is only going to 15 and he's 10 already.  That means lots of work on DFC and other responsibilities!

No comments:

Post a Comment