Sunday, April 1, 2012

30 Day Anime Challenge

There is a meme that goes around facebook every so often, with a different face, but it is still the same meme.  It involves posting a picture each day over 30 days of what the given list says to post, all around one theme.  A friend of mine made up her own using anime, so being the good friend that I am, I am joining in the fun, even though I don't normally do so.

Day 1 - The very first anime you watched.

This is from "Fushigi na Koala Blinky" or as most children of the late 80s/early 90s remember it, Noozles.  It aired on Nickelodeon from 1988 to 1993 while I was 4-9.  At the time, of course, I didn't know it was anime, but going through the animenewsnetwork.com list years ago, I stumbled upon it and it blew my mind how early I was actually into things from Japan without even realizing it.  So here it is, as best I can estimate, the first anime I ever saw.

The first anime that I ever watched that I KNEW was anime was either Big O or Gundam Wing, whichever aired first on Cartoon Network, I cannot remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment